* Delivery available on orders over £25 to all Sunderland postcodes and the following postcode areas - NE10, NE33, NE34, NE35, NE36, NE37, DH4 and DH5.
Classic Marrow Bone for experienced raw fed dogs. Tough and mighty for a healthy workout, and great for those who like a big chew. Suitable for experienced raw feeders 10+ months old. Pack size 1 x Beef Marrowbone.
Our 100% natural whole beef Marrow Bones are deliciously satisfying and the perfect treat for experienced raw fed dogs. Rated by our experts as an advanced raw bone, we recommend to feed to dogs over 10 months of age and with experience of eating raw bones.
Chewing is an important part of a raw diet and has many benefits for dogs. Not only is it great for overall dental hygiene, dogs find chewing calming and comforting.
Our range of meaty bones and chewing meats are carefully selected to accommodate dogs of all ages, sizes and breeds. Always supervise your dog when feeding raw meaty bones and select a raw bone or chew that is appropriate for your dog.
Feed material for dogs.
Read our Bones & Chews Guide for more information and safety tips about giving your dog bones, chunks and chews.
• Always ensure your dog is fed on a 100% raw diet at least 3-4 weeks before introducing whole bones
• Introduce slowly and gradually following our bone guide
• Always monitor your dog to prevent swallowing of bones, chews or chunks whole
• Always dispose of bones and chews after 24 hours defrost
• Be aware as an owner, it is your responsibility to ensure safe practice when feeding meaty bones, chunks or chews
244 Fulwell Road, Fulwell, Sunderland SR6 9EU
Current Store Hours
Monday — Friday
09:00 AM — 5:30 PM
Saturday 9:00AM - 5:00PM
Sunday 10:00 AM - 4:00 PM